What is AACE
AACE Mission Statement
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists is a professional community of physicians specializing in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism committed to enhancing the ability of its members to provide the highest quality of patient care.
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists is the organization focused on endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism that is most:
- Recognized worldwide for its clinical leadership
- Valued by clinical endocrinologists and other healthcare professionals
- Trusted by patients
- Respected by healthcare decision-makers and the public
Critical Conditions for Success
- AACE members believe that AACE enables them to secure the clinical skills, knowledge, and business management information needed to deliver the highest quality of care to their patients.
- Patients believe that an AACE educated and certified physician delivers the highest quality of specialized endocrine care, and that AACE provides them with the most reliable patient support information.
- AACE through its members, will be recognized by healthcare decision-makers as the most valuable resource for information about endocrine, diabetes, and metabolism issues.
- AACE has the necessary financial and other resources to carry out its strategic objectives.
Members of AACE are physicians with special education, training, and interest in the practice of clinical endocrinology. These physicians devote a significant part of their career to the evaluation and management of patients with endocrine disease. All members of AACE are physicians (M.D. or D.O.) and a majority is certified by Boards recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties. Members of AACE are recognized clinicians, educators and scientists, many of whom are affiliated with medical schools and universities. Members of AACE contribute on a regular and continuing basis to the scientific literature on endocrine diseases and conduct medical education programs on this subject.
Please visit www.aace.com for more information.